- All developer’s units are 100% sold.
- Resale units are now available for the corner and inter terrace.
Pavilion Park is a freehold terrace housing development located at Pavilion Circle in District 23.
Now left the last 30 units of Phase 2J and Phase 2H, for sale at attractive prices.
|PROJECT NAME||PAVILION PARK PHASE 2J (NEW)|
|Developer||Allgreen Properties Limited (Under The Empire of Billionaire Robert Kuok)|
|Address||Pavilion Circle / Pavilion Green|
|District||D23 Bukit Panjang / Bukit Batok / Choa Chu Kang|
|Property Type||Landed Housing (Terrace House with 4 Bedrooms + 1 Guest Room)|
|Total Units||Last 21 Units|
|Expect TOP Date||Already TOP and Ready for Key Collection|
A Tranquil Oasis To Call Home
Pavilion Park (Phase 2J) is the prestigious freehold landed housing located at Pavilion Circle (along Bukit Batok Rd) in District 23 of Singapore. Pavilion Park is situated in a hilly enclave, surrounded by Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Dairy Farm Park, Bukit Panjang Park and Bukit Batok Nature Park. For those who appreciates the tranquillity of nature in the busy city of Singapore, Pavilion Park will be chosen landed development. It is located within easy transport routes like PIE, AYE, KJE and BKE. Only a 3-minute drive to Bukit Batok MRT Station, Bukit Gombak MRT Station and Bukit batok Bus Interchange ensuring travel to the city. The developer is Allgreen Properties Ltd.
THE CONVENIENCES @ PAVILION PARK
- Shopping, eating, sports and entertainment facilities are also available at nearby Westmall, Beauty World Plaza, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre and Bukit Batok Town Centre.
- For parents with children can find the proximity of reputable schools like Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Nanyang Primary School, Princess Elizabeth Primary School, Swiss Cottage Secondary School and Ngee Ann Polytechnic in the vicinity.
UNIQUE FEATURES @ PAVILION PARK
- Well established and reputable developer – Allgreen Properties Ltd
- Rare Freehold development
- Near nature reserves and parks – Bukit Batok Nature Reserves, Bukit Batok Town Park and Little Guilin
- Luxurious Branded Fittings – Poliform, Miele Appliances, Grohe, Hansgrohe and Duravit
- Spacious Roof Recreational Area
- Grandparents room and bath on ground floor. No curbs or steps on ground floor.
- Easy access to major expressways – KJE, PIE and AYE
- Shopping malls – West Mall, Junction 10, Lot One and IMM are within short driving distance.
- Education Institutions nearby – Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Princess Elizabeth Primary School, Swiss Cottage Secondary School, St Anthony’s Primary, Hong Kah Primary, South View Primary, CHIJ (Our Queen of Peace), Dunearn Secondary and Bukit Panjang Government High School
- Within 10 minutes drive to the upcoming Jurong Lake District, future second Singapore Central Business District
PAVILION PARK LOCATION MAP
PAVILION PARK SITE PLAN
PAVILION PARK GALLERY